Military 1st Magnum Boots Giveaway is organised by MMG Trading Ltd, Unit 1, Fourth Avenue, Trafford Park, Manchester, M17 1DB, United Kingdom. MMG Trading Ltd, also referred to as the Company or the Organiser, provides the Prize founded by Magnum, also referred to as the Sponsor. The aim of the Giveaway is the promotion of Military 1st and Magnum brand.
Magnum Assault Tactical 5.0 Urban Patrol Boots in Coyote or Magnum Storm Trail Lite Uniform Trainers in Black, depending on the winner’s choice.
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Organiser's or Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. One prize by one winner.
How to enter:
Contestants can enter the Giveaway through the Pancake Laboratories, Inc. app ("Giveaway") via the link
The rules of entry:
Each contestant is obliged to:
Pick preferable boots from two offered models (required)
Enter his/hers full name (required)
Provide legitimate email address (required)
Choose country from the dropdown menu (required)
Invite friends who can participate in the Giveaway (optional). See paragraph 6. Selection of winners
Terms and Conditions
1. By submitting an entry, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules.
2. Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years old to enter. Employees of the Organiser and the Sponsor, their children, parents, spouse, and members of their household are ineligible to participate. One (1) entry per person. Neither Organiser nor Sponsor is responsible for lost, deleted, incomplete, or late entries. No purchase necessary. A purchase does not enhance the chance of winning.
3. Duration. The Giveaway will begin on 3 November 2020 GMT (+00:00) UTC and will continue until and including 29 November 2020 GMT (+00:00) UTC. The Organiser reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate the Giveaway, in whole or in part, or modify the Giveaway in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel the Giveaway in its entirety, if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorised human intervention. In a case of cancellation of the Giveaway, the Organiser will post information regarding this across Military 1st social media channels and via email.
4. The effective date of entries. Entries will be effective on the day received. All entries become the exclusive property of MMG Trading Ltd and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering this competition, contestants agree for their emails to be used to help choose and announce a winner and to send regular Military 1st newsletters with the latest news, discounts, and special offers. Any personal information collected will be used in accordance with European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
5. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorised account holder of the email account.
6. Selection of winners. Throughout the promotion, four winners will be determined by four random drawings run by the Pancake Laboratories, Inc. app from all registered users. Each participant has to register only once to take part in all draws throughout the time of the giveaway. Each participant earns extra chances to win when invited friends use the referral link to enter the promotion. Random drawings will be held on:
10 November 2020
17 November 2020
24 November 2020
30 November 2020
7. Notification of winners. The winner's announcement will be held on the following dates:
10 November 2020
17 November 2020
24 November 2020
30 November 2020
The winners must agree to the use of his/hers name for advertising or promotion without further compensation. The winners will be notified by email or/and through Military 1st social media channels. An email will be sent to the winners within one week after the drawing. Should the email be returned to the Organiser as invalid or winners fail to contact the Organiser, two more attempts will be made via email. The winners must contact the Organiser within 14 calendar days from the date the notification is sent to claim their prize. Failure to contact the Organiser within that 14 day period will result in immediate disqualification of the selected entrant, and a new winner will be selected. No exceptions will be made to this rule. The Organiser is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners. All decisions are final and binding.
8. Other conditions. Organiser, Sponsor, their advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies and legal advisers are not responsible for and will not be liable for (I) late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, unintelligible or postage due entries; (II) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties of any kind; (III) failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions; (IV) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Organiser and Sponsor that may cause Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted; (V) any injuries losses or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the Giveaway, or from participation in the Giveaway; or (VI) any printing or typographical error in any material associated with the Giveaway.
9. Indemnification. You agree to release and hold Organiser and Sponsor, their employees, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisers, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Giveaway, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
10. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to MMG Trading Ltd, the Organiser, not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
In a case of users that identify with their Facebook account, users will be required to authorise the basic permissions and email to the Facebook app associated with the promotion. These permissions will be used to (1) pre-fill the registration form, (2) obtain the user's profile picture, and (3) use their Facebook ID to check the number of times user registers in the promotion.
11. These regulations come into force on the date of commencement of the competition.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions (also during the contest).